Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sink Bath!








Leo and I spent Monday night at my parents house. We were planning on spending the afternoon shopping with my mom and Molly and then have dinner with everyone. Kevin had a 6:00 surgery case and wasn't going to be home until late. Since Leo goes to bed at 6:45pm, I put him down at my parents house after dinner and then Molly and I watched the Bachelor (yes, I am a big fan). My Dad even watched a little too (Mom was at Bunco). Leo had a hard time falling asleep on his own in a new environment but eventually fell asleep. The next morning we had school which is about a mile away from my parents house so it worked perfectly! I think this was the first class where we actually arrived on time! Leo needed a bath before school so we put him in the sink.

When we started "school" all of the babies were only 8 weeks old and most of them slept through the entire class. Now they are all close to 8 months old and are very active the whole time! They love to look at each other, play with toys, sing songs and even eat snack. How cute do they look sitting at the table during snack time??? We love our baby class!

No comments:

Post a Comment