Sunday, February 28, 2010

A busy weekend...














We had a very busy weekend! On Friday night Kevin and I had an "at home date night" and watched Angels and Demons and ate heath bar icecream (my new favorite). On Saturday morning we decided to venture out to Perkins for some french toast. Leo did great sitting in the highchair. He ate a banana and some mum-mums. Saturday night my sister came over to hang out while Kevin and I went to Wildfire for dinner. The food was AMAZING as usual. On Sunday morning we took Leo swimming at the CCC. The sign up for swimming lessons is tomorrow and we wanted to make sure he still liked the water before we write the check...He was a little nervous at first (hence the pacifier which we usually only like him to have in the crib or the carseat and the teething ring). He held on to that teething ring so tight I thought his knuckles were going to turn blue! Then on Sunday afternoon I co-hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Jenny who is due on April 5th. We had a great time munching on desserts, playing fun games and opening gifts. Kevin brought Leo at the end of the shower so his extended family could see him. I thought he looked so handsome in the darling sweater vest my friend Lindsay made for him!!! So excited for baby girl Rasmusson to arrive! What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment