Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Odds and Ends...

*Last week we celebrated our friend Claire Meyer's 1st birthday. Leo had a great time at her party! He loves looking at and reaching for other kids.

*Leo and I both got bad colds last week and are still recovering. He is pretty congested, which means he has been up multiple times each night :) I have found how hard it is to be a mom when you and your baby are sick. Not fun!

*Last Monday, Leo and I spent the day at my parents house. My mom offered to watch him so I could catch up on some much needed rest. He had fun playing with my mom, Auntie Molly and Uncle Mike.

*On January 25th my great aunt Carol sadly passed away. She was my Grandma Nelson's sister. Many of my extended family members came in town for her funeral. Although it was a sad reason to gather, it was nice to spend time with out of town family.

*Leo has some new "tricks" and has started reaching for people, sticking out his tongue and playing copy-cat games. He continues to get better at sitting up on his own and still hates being on his stomach.

*We had Kevin's family over for Chili on Thursday night. Jenny is in her third trimester and her April due date is rapidly approaching!

*My cousin Ashlee had her baby on January 20th- a beautiful little girl named Samantha. She was born with strawberry blond hair like her Mama!

*Leo conitnues to love going to school and playing in the ball pit with his friends. It is so fun to watch all of the kids grow up together. When we started class, most of the babies were only 8 weeks old. Now they are sitting up, eating real food and some are even crawling!

I think that is all of our news for now...Have a great week!











No comments:

Post a Comment