Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All about Leo...






Here are a few small things that I adore about my sweet little guy...

*he loves to grab my face and give me "kisses" on my cheeks and chin

*he is very interested in his toys and loves things with bright colors and fun noises

*when he gets excited, he kicks his legs and moves his arms like crazy (he especially likes to do this in the bath tub!)

*sometimes I will catch him just starring at his hands like he has never seen them before

*while he is eating, he likes to put his fingers in my mouth and touch my face

*he is very ticklish under his arms and under his chin

*he loves to smile and giggle

*he loves to bounce and jump up and down

*he makes all kind of noises and talks up a storm. his new sound is a high pitched squeal

*his happiest time of the day is when he wakes up from a nap or when he has just finished eating or when Daddy comes home

*he is very aware of his surroundings and is interested in every little noise around him

*when he is tired he likes to cuddle with his nuk and listen to books

*he is very good at making his mama smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment