Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Be Mine




My cousin Ashlee sent Leo this onesie for Valentines Day. It pretty sums things up...Leo loves his Mommy and his Mommy loves him.

For those of you who want to know, crying it out is getting a little easier each night. The first night he cried for an hour and 40 minutes, the next night 50 minutes and last night 25 minutes. Hopefully he will stop crying soon tonight! After he has fallen asleep, he has slept through the night and woken between 6 and 7am without waking at all during the night. WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS! I am looking forward to the day where there will be no crying at bedtime.

One year ago today we found out we were having a boy! It was such an exciting day. Although I knew he would be special, I never imagined a baby like Leo. We are so blessed.

Today is by brother Andy's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday Old Man!!!

My cousin Caite and her husband Jamie had a little boy today and named him Soren Marcus. They have an almost 2 year old little girl named Turi. Congrats Garvey family!!!

While we are here suffering in the freezing cold in Minnesota, my parents are relaxing on the beach in Mexico. They called today to tell me about their whale watching excursion. I reminded them that they will be here in snowville soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment