Monday, June 29, 2009

Update


I had my 39 week doctors appointment this morning. My due date is on Thursday, July 2nd so this was my last appointment before my actual due date. The appointment went well. I am now dilated 3cm and I am still 80% effaced. My doctor did a procedure that has the ability to put me into labor. She said that 30% of women who have this done go into labor within 24 hours, so we will see! I was planning on running a bunch of errands after the appointment but now I feel like a time-bomb waiting to go off! I don't want my water to break at the Grocery store so I decided to come home. Kevin is working in St. Paul and my parents are at the cabin. I just called Molly to come over and hang out. I am nervous I will go into labor by myself!!! Luckily the bags are packed and I feel ready so I will just continue to wait. My doctor said that if I don't go into labor on my own, she will induce me on July 8th, 9th or 10th (depending on the hospital schedule). The good news is that this baby has to come out at some point! Maybe my next entry will be from the hospital (keep your fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed that you'll be in that 30%! You look great! Molly showed us the pregnancy pics online that you had taken - absolutely beautiful!
    Elizabeth Maxwell

    ReplyDelete