Friday, June 26, 2009

Ready and waiting...





I have spent the last week waiting to go to the hospital. I have ran every errand I can think of, washed every bottle, blanket and onesie and organized every room in my house. I am not sure what else to do. Luckily my friends and family have tried to keep me busy by taking me out for lunch, watching movies with me and calling to chat. The waiting game is tough! The Nelson's (my Dad's side of the family) had a huge reunion to celebrate my Grandma Nelson's 82nd birthday at my Aunt and Uncle's cabin in Alexandria. Everyone went but me. I really wanted to go but didn't know if I should be 2 hours away just in case and now the reunion is over, I stayed home and no baby. When will he be here??? Our bags are packed and the car seat is in the car. Now all we need is baby! My next appointment is on Monday morning so hopefully the doctor will have some news for me then.

I posted a few pictures from the Allen baby shower I wrote about last week. I hope you are enjoying your summer and finding lots of fun things to do!!! If you have any good ideas of ways to stay busy (out of the heat with minimal movement) let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I understand the waiting game! My due date is today and I am still pregnant. Good luck!

    Ashley (Greene) Musselman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest feet up w/ a laptop balancing on your tummy?, and facebook.com - you'll be addicted before you know it! Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete