Friday, June 19, 2009

38 Weeks

I had my 38 week appointment today and I have no new news :( I have not progressed since my last appointment. The good news is that the baby's heartbeat is strong and all vitals looks good. I guess we will just play the waiting game...Next appointment is a week from Monday. Maybe we won't make it to that one :)


Jenny and Kathy (my sister and mother-in-law) threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago. Jenny hosted it at her house. We had a delicious lunch and played a few fun games (I learned a lot of trivia about babies!) Kevin's Dad's side of the family came to celebrate along with his Grandma Helen from Tulsa. Her and John (Kevin's grandpa) made the long drive from Tulsa to participate in the festivities. It was so sweet of them to come. Helen made a BEAUTIFUL blue and white baby quilt for Baby Allen. We got a lot of great gifts including a baby WILD jersey and some tiny hockey equipment. It made us so excited to take Baby Allen to his first WILD game next winter! It was fun to see everyone and celebrate. A special thanks to the Allen's for hosting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura! I will be thinking of you the next couple weeks. Good luck with the waiting around...and labor! Keep me posted...I can't wait to meet him!! :) I hope you are staying cool and comfortable in this muggy weather!

    ReplyDelete