Friday, March 12, 2010

Update...








Kevin got home early from work today which was a life savor! He was able to hold Leo during the breathing treatments so I could distract him with toys, books, songs and TV. He is getting better at tolerating the treatments but it is still a challenge. The nebulizer we got from the doctors office is in the shape of a penguin. It looks cute but Leo has quickly learned that it is not a fun toy! Kevin is worried that he will be scared of penguins forever and will run away from them at the zoo. That is the least of my worries right now!!! Although he is a sick little boy, he is still in good spirits and has enjoyed eating "prune pops" in his high chair (prune juice frozen into an ice cube tray and then put in a baby safe feeder). His bottom left tooth is starting to come in so the ice cubes must feel good on his gums. Kevin snapped the multi-tasking picture of me and Leo this afternoon- talking on the phone, folding laundry, entertaining Leo, life is busy as a mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura!
    Don't know if you remember me, but my husband, Ryan Lindsay, works with Kevin. Anyway, I've checked your adorable blog a couple times since we got your Christmas card, and Leo is getting so big - and just about the cutest thing I've ever seen (oh, those cheeks!). I have meant to post a comment, especially when Leo is going through stuff we've also struggled with (like the sleeping stuff!) But RSV was one of the worst! Aidan was 8 weeks old and we had to stay in the hospital. It was awful. I'll be praying for you guys - patience for Mommma and health for little Leo. It is no fun to have a sick baby! Maybe we can get our little ones together to play when he's feeling better - mine love babies!

    ReplyDelete