Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring...





Leo and I have decided that it is time for spring! Today he wore his new spring clothes and he looked so handsome (even if I did have to put a long-sleeved onesie under the polo because its only 45 degrees). We went to my parents house for lunch after baby class, a Tuesday ritual, and he spent time reading his favorite book* with Gramps. Somehow Gramps is always able to break away from work when his little buddy is around!

*His favorite book is titled Merry Christmas. I know we are way out of the Christmas season but he loves the bright colors and he smiles and laughs when he sees it.

Leo is starting to feel better. We are still doing the breathing treatments 4 times a day and he still has a cough and runny nose but he is in good spirits.

1 comment:

  1. What a star! I love the picture of him laying down (second one)... those big blue eyes must melt mommy and daddy's heart. ~ Auntie Jenny

    ReplyDelete