Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scooting!

Leo has started scooting...backwards. Today he started on the middle of the blanket and ended up across the room. I think this might be the first step in learning to crawl!

Leo started swimming lessons two weeks ago and he loves them!!! Kevin usually gets in the water with him and I sit on the sidelines and take video and pictures, yes I am "that" mom. It is so fun to sit back and watch him play in the water!

The picture of Leo in his KU shirt was taken BEFORE the game, that is why he had such a big smile...There were tears after the game.

Our neighbors let us borrow their jumperoo and Leo loved it so much we bought him his own...He jumps like crazy!!!

We are working on feeding him more finger foods and he is getting good at picking the food up off his tray. In the pictures Leo is eating tofu and avocado. He LOVES food and will eat anything we put on his tray. I am always looking for new soft foods to feed him, let me know if you have any ideas. He now has TWO teeth!!!













1 comment:

  1. seriously I am entering him in baby modeling. LEO YOU ARE TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete