Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunday morning with Dad...




Kevin and I went to an engagement party on Saturday night at Chino Latino in Uptown. My mom came over to watch Leo and we stayed out WAY TOO LATE!!! We didn't get home until 1:30am. My poor mom!!! After Chino Latino, We met Charlie and Michael at their neighborhood bar, Cowboy Slims. We had so much fun and obviously lost track of time. Our early bird baby actually slept in a little and instead of getting up at 4:30am (his new wake-up time) he slept until 5:30am. I took the first baby shift and let Kevin sleep. Then, Kevin took care of him while I slept. When I finally woke up and came downstairs I found Leo sitting in his over-sized Valentines Day T-shirt (a gift from his friend Claire) and his diaper. I am pretty sure every toy we own was sitting with-in arms reach and he could not have been happier! Sunday mornings with Daddy are the best!

1 comment:

  1. you've got to be kidding me with that shirt! cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete