Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Morning Artwork







Daylight savings time has taken it's toll on the Allen household...Leo is having a VERY hard time adjusting to the time change. He has been up between 4:45 an 5:30 everyday and been in bed before 7 every night. In the evenings, we try to hold him off until we just can't take it any longer! I have been trying to come up with things to do in the morning to keep him busy until our activities start usually around 9:30. Which means we have a good 4 hours to spend before we leave the house. The other day I decided to get the art materials out and we painted, colored and did play dough all before 7 am! If you are ever up early and looking for something to do, come on over! I am hoping his little body will adjust soon, I am feeling very sleep deprived!

1 comment:

  1. me too! Well now you can bring snow in the house and put it in a container or cookie sheet and give him trucks or scoopers to play with....i feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete