Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feeling Thankful...

Day to day life can get pretty busy around here and sometimes I forget to stop and think about all of the blessings in my life. Today I will take the time to remember all of those blessings and think about all I have to be thankful for...

Leo, the love of my life, the joy of my day, the sweetest boy in the world.

Kevin, the first love of my life. His dedication and love for our family is unending, he is such a wonderful man.

My family, I am so blessed to have (almost all) of them live so close by. They are an amazing support system and so much fun to be with!!!

My in-laws, they all live in town and they are always willing to lend a helping hand. We are so thankful that our niece Ellie arrived this year!

Our friends who come together to celebrate the big and small accomplishments in our lives.

Our new home. We can't wait to move into a home we have designed to fit the needs of our family and live in a neighborhood full of young kids!

Kevin's job. I am so thankful that he loves his job and jumps out of bed every morning to go to work. I am also thankful that his position has given me the opportunity to stay home and take care of Leo.

All of the healthy babies that were born this year to our friends and family and a few who will be arriving soon!

And now a list of the little things I am thankful for that make life even more enjoyable...

1. Girl's night out
2. Going to My Gym and Baby class with Leo
3. Left over Halloween candy
4. Date night
5. Modern Family
6. Fleece Sox
7. MOPS
8. Saturday mornings (my day to sleep in....)
9. Snuggling with Leo after bath time
10. Quiet evenings with Kev

1 comment:

  1. ....and we are so thankful to have you and Leo and your family in our lives, Laura. We are truly blessed.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete