Thursday, November 4, 2010

the gate




Just in case you are wondering, I don't usually put Leo in a holding pen...this morning, however, I had to. His new favorite thing to do is go into the pantry and "organize" the baby food jars. Well today, he dropped one of the glass jars on the tile and it shattered everywhere. Glass flew across the room and there way nowhere safe in the kitchen for Leo to be so I gated him in the family room which he loved :) He had to wait there while I washed and vacuumed the floor (several times). Then I put on his sox and shoes and let him come in. This all happened before 7:00 am. Made for an eventful day!


Would you like to talk about what you see in the background of the picture...


-The crockpot on the floor. Our kitchen is not big enough to hold appliances that are not used on a daily basis so I store the crockpot in the basement. I used it the night before so it is sitting on the ground waiting to go back downstairs.
-The three empty milk jugs sitting on the end table. Leo's favorite thing to do is carry around the milk jugs and take the lids on and off. Weird, I know.

-The play kitchen. My neighbor Alli and I did a toy swap for a week and she gave us her kitchen. Leo LOVES it and it is on our Christmas list.

-The lion. Leo is a mad man when he pushes his lion around. He runs as fast as he can and slams it into anything in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment