Friday, January 8, 2010

My new favorite place...

I have found a new place to take Leo on these freezing cold winter days- The Chaska Community Center!!! My friend Alli told me that she took her two kids there to walk around the track and that it was free to use. I thought that sounded like a great idea so yesterday Alli and her two kids, Leo and I bundled up and headed down the road to the CCC. We spent 40 minutes pushing our strollers around the track chatting and enjoying being out of the house. It felt so good to get some exercise! I loved it so much I went back today. It was me, Leo and the retired folks walking around the track this morning. What fun! I think we are going to take Leo to Community Center pool tomorrow for his first swim. Sounds like we need a membership!

Leo had his 6 month doctors appointment today. Dr. Oster said that he looks healthy and happy! He is 18 pounds, 3 ounces and 27 inches long which puts him in the 50th-75th percentile. We got a lot of info about feeding him solids and sleeping schedules. It is always nice to have a good report.

The pictures I posted are from New Years Eve when our friends and neighbors Mark and Alli came over with their two kids, Bennett and Clare. We had a great time munching on food and having a few cocktails. They were here until 7:00pm and then headed home because all of the kids have a 7pm bedtime! It was the earliest New Years party I have ever had! We had a great time. It is so nice to have friends who have kids!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Leo could NOT get any cuter if he tried! Your Christmas card was soooo adorable.
    BTW, we LOVE the CCC also!

    ReplyDelete