Monday, January 18, 2010

Chit- Chat










The big news at our house these days is that Leo is sitting up! He can sit on his own until he gets tired and then he becomes a little tipsy. It is so fun to watch him sit and reach for his toys. He loves to play ball with Daddy and blow bubbles with Mommy.

Leo is starting to show his independence and is voicing his concern when he doesn't like something, like getting into his carseat. He never used to mind his carseat but now when I put him in he arches his back and screams. It's so fun.

He is becoming more and more animated and laughs all the time. The other day Kevin started to cough and Leo thougth it was the funniest thing. He laughed and laughed. Now whenever either of us cough he just erupts in laughter. I captured it on video on my phone and I will see if I can figure out how to post it...

Kevin and I went to the Brad Paisley concert on Saturday night. It was an awesome show! Miranda Lambert opened and then Brad played for 2 hours! He played all my favorites and it was so fun to do something different. We had a nice little date night :) We were out VERY late and didn't get home until 1 am. Leo was up before 6 the following morning so we were a little tired (ok, Kevin was a little tired because he got up with him and let me sleep in). We put Leo down before we left so he never even knew we were gone! My brother Michael kindly offered to babysit and hung out at our house until we got home.

We are on baby watch these days for my cousin Ashlee who is due any day!!! She has two little boys and is having a little girl. We are so excited for her!

I've been busy cleaning out our basement room and trying to organize all of the stuff that is in there. I found a small kitchen appliance that we bought at Marshall Fields many years ago never used. I still have the receipt and it hasn't been opened... DO you think I can return it to Macy's? I am the queen of returns but I don't know if they will accept a Marshall Fields receipt...I will keep you posted.

By the way, please ignore the Christmas jammies on Leo. I do realize that it is January but all of his other jammies were in the wash. I figured that he didn't know the difference! Also, the pictures of him in the ball pit were taken at school with his buddies. I am usually NOT a fan of ball pits because of the germs but at school they sanitize the ball pit on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my sweet little nephew loves the stuffed ball I gave him for xmas!

    ReplyDelete