Saturday, September 12, 2009

We've been busy!!!













We have had a very busy week! Last weekend we had a lot of visitors- Kevin's grandparents from Tulsa, My aunt Barb, cousin Chris and his girlfriend Kelsey from Iowa and my brother Michael from Dallas. We had a great time visiting with everyone. Leo loved meeting his great grandparents, great aunt and cousins. I think we spent every meal eating with someone either at our house, my parents house or Kevin's parents house. We also heard some exciting news! Kevin's sister Jenny and her husband Toby are expecting a baby and are due in early April. We are so excited for them! Leo will have his first cousin- yeah!

I attended my good friend from High School, Heather's, bachelorette party last weekend. We rented the "petal pub" and biked around North East Minneapolis. We had a great time, kind of a crazy night!!! Last night we went to Heather and Dan's wedding in St. Paul. The ceremony was beautiful and Heather looked amazing- very vintage! It was fun to re-connect with some friends from High School who I haven't seen in awhile. Kevin and Leo spent most of the ceremony in the lobby with the other Dad's. Leo did a great job at dinner and slept through most of the events.

On Wednesday we celebrated my mom's birthday. Leo and I took her out for lunch and then the whole family went out to dinner at the Golden Nugget and back to my parents house for dessert and gifts. I think she enjoyed her first birthday as a Grandma!

6,7,8,9...are the number of hours Leo has been sleeping at night between feedings. Most nights he sleeps about 6 or 7 hours but he has had a few nights where he has slept 8 hours and last night he slept 9. It feels amazing to get a full nights rest. I felt like a new woman when I woke up this morning!

I ordered a Lion Halloween costume for Leo and it just arrived in the mail. I included a pic of him in it. I think he looks pretty cute!

We are looking forward to a quiet weekend, spending time with our family of 3. Leo and I start our ECFE class this week- his first day of school is Tuesday! I am looking forward to meeting the other mom's and kids. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment