Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two Month Appointment...

Leo had his 2 month well-baby check today. He did great! He is a BIG boy weighing in at 14 pounds 7 oz and is 24.5 inches long!!! He is in the 95th percentile for weight and the 90th for height. Wow! Dr. Oster said that he looks strong and healthy. My least favorite part of the appointment was when he had to have 2 shots. I felt so bad for him!!! I had to close my eyes while she was giving the shots. He screamed for only a minute and then fell asleep. I think it was harder on me than it was on him! We will go back in a few weeks for two more shots (we decided to spread them out) and then we will go back in November for his 4 month check-up.

We have a very busy weekend coming up...Kevin's grandparents from Tulsa are driving up to meet Leo, my aunt and cousin from Iowa are coming in town and my brother Michael is coming home from Dallas for the weekend. We will be busy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a big boy! He seems so sweet. I love the pictures in his "tie shirt". I hope you are enjoying motherhood, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! It makes me feel as if I am not missing out so much with your life and "little" Leo. Thanks so much! Love, Pam O.

    ReplyDelete