Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy One Week Birthday!











Well, we survived the first week. I can't believe he is already one week old. I am trying to remember every single minute because time is going so fast. He is so sweet and calm when he is sleeping (which is most of the time) and so alert and adorable when he is awake. Kevin and I have learned so much this week and have developed an amazing partnership. I can't imagine going through this experience with anyone else. Kevin is such a great Dad and husband. I feel so blessed.

Leo had a lot of "firsts" this week...He had a lot of visitors, went for his first walk, went to his first doctors appointment, went to Grammy and Gramps house, went out to dinner at Chili's, went to Daddy's office, had his first photo shoot and had his first bath. What a week!

Kevin is going back to work on Monday which is sad for all of us. I know he will miss Leo like crazy and we will miss having him at home.

Enjoy a few new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura and Kevin,
    I can't wait to meet Leo. He looks so precious. It looks like all of you are doing really well. Hope to see you soon!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete