Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laughter

All the ladies...Mary, Madeline, Me and Gina Gina turned 30 on the trip and we celebrated at dinner!

The mural in our hotel...

On our deck overlooking the ocean




Beach Babes!




On the Boardwalk





Out to dinner!


Gina and her darling son Jack! We got to meet him for the 1st time when we were in DC.





"Ah! How good it feels, the hand of an old friend" -Longfellow




I spent Labor Day weekend in Washington DC and Rehobeth beach with my 4 best girlfriends from college. We all turn 30 this year so we decided to get together to celebrate our birthdays. We flew into DC where Gina lives and then we drove to Rehobeth beach. We spent the weekend laying on the beach, shopping, eating yummy food, drinking fun drinks, and laughing. As usual, we had so much fun together. These girls can make me laugh like no other! It felt so good to get together, reminisce about old memories and make new memories. Although we only get to see each other once or twice a year, we have a such a strong bond that we can always pick up right where we left off. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends.


I also feel blessed to have a husband who supports my travels and encourages me to take time with my friends. Kevin and Leo had a wonderful weekend together. It was a great break for me and a good chance for the boys to spend some alone time together. I feel refreshed and re-energized!

No comments:

Post a Comment