Sunday, August 1, 2010

Staycation

Kevin has the whole week off of work! I am so excited to have him around for the week. We have so many fun things planned. On Monday morning we are going to the Children's Museum and then Kevin is going golfing and I am getting Leo ready to go to my parents house for a few nights because Kev and I are staying downtown! We are going to spend some time in Minneapolis doing nothing together. It will be so nice to be on our own schedule and to SLEEP IN!!! We have plans to meet some friends for dinner tomorrow night and then on Tuesday I think we are going to rent a boat on Lake Minnetonka and cruise around. We will pick Leo up on Wednesday and I am sure we will be so excited to see him. On Thursday I have some important things planned (like getting a massage) and then Kevin is going to a bachelor party on Friday. It is going to be a busy week but it is filled with fun things! I am a little nervous to leave Leo because he has been having some separation anxiety lately so I am hoping he doesn't miss us too much...but I know in the end this break will be good for everyone!

We had a great weekend together as a family spending time in Linden Hills, at a friends pool party BBQ, at Clare's first birthday party and looking for houses :) Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment