Friday, August 6, 2010

Big HAIRCUT!

I'm not so sure about this... What's going on back there?
Watching Elmo!



He needed a little help keeping his hands down



I like that bright green comb!


I love my snack cup!


Recovering the snack after it fell!

So handsome with my new haircut!

Doesn't the back look so much better?



Side profile!


So we decided it was time to get Leo's haircut. It was getting pretty shaggy around the ears and it was starting to resemble a mullet. I was a little nervous to get it cut because I wasn't sure how he would do in the chair and I was afraid he would look so much older! We went to Kids Hair in Chan. When we got there, his "stylist" sat him in the chair, turned on Elmo and started cutting very fast! He was a little unsure at first and kept wanting to turn around to see what she was doing. When he started to get squirmy, I gave him his snack cup. The only time he cried is when his snack cup fell on the floor (the boy LOVES to eat). Before we knew it, she was finished and Leo was ready to get out of the chair. He does look so much older but I love the way it turned out. He looks like such a handsome little boy!

1 comment: