Thursday, July 15, 2010

4 years


"Someday, many years from now, we'll look back on this crazy time in our life together and wonder how we did it all... And then, those ordinary, everyday moments that we often take for granted will shimmer like stars as we recount them...I'll sit beside you, you'll take my hand in yours. We'll look at each other and say: I'd do it all again...and I wouldn't change a thing. There is no one I would rather go through life with than you. Happy Anniversary."


Four years ago today, Kevin and I stood in front of one another in a HOT church surrounded by family and friends as we professed our love for each other. At that moment, we had no idea where life would take us but we knew where ever we went or whatever we did, we would do it together. Happy Anniversary to my best friend, the love of my life and the the most wonderful "Dada" ever! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment