Thursday, May 13, 2010

TWENTY NINE...


















Today is my 29th birthday...I can't believe that I am only one year away from 3-0! Yikes! I had a GREAT day celebrating. It all started when Kevin and Leo brought me breakfast in bed. Leo was very interested in what was on the tray and enjoyed sharing a piece of toast with me. After Leo's nap, we dropped him off at Grammy's house and Kevin and I went to lunch and did some shopping. It was so nice to spend some time together. Then we picked up Leo, brought him home for a nap and I went and got a much needed massage! Then we played at home for awhile, ordered pizza, ate cupcakes and now it is time to relax on the couch! I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Last night we celebrated at my parents house with my parents and siblings. My mom made a delicious dinner and there were balloons, gifts and cupcakes! You're never too old for an old-fashioned birthday party!!!
Thanks to everyone for making my 29th birthday so special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment