Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On the move!





































Leo is officially a crawling machine! He is EVERYWHERE!!! A week and a half ago he started crawling forward and each day he started to move a little more. Now he has mastered the skill and is very interested in everything he can get his hands on. He is in the Tupperware drawer, in the book shelf, under the table, in the toy buckets and under my feet!!! It is so fun to watch him crawl to get where he wants. It is amazing how much his world has changed in the past two weeks. He is also able to give kisses and clap when asked. I am in awe of the fact that he understands what I am saying and will produce what I ask him to do. Wow!!! His personality is continuing to develop and he is very interactive. He loves to laugh and smile and be silly. I love my sweet little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment