Sunday, November 1, 2009

4 Month Check- Up, Halloween and the Vikings!











What a weekend! On Friday we had Leo's 4 month appointment. He is 16 pounds 11 ounces and in the 95th percentile for height and weight. What a big boy! He is healthy, happy and doing well. I was so glad Kevin was able to join us for the appointment so I didn't have to witness the shots alone...I hate to see Leo so sad!

Leo had a great time celebrating his first Halloween. We went to a neighborhood party on Saturday afternoon and then passed out candy on Saturday night. Leo looked adorable in his Lion costume.

On Sunday we went to our friends the Meyers to watch the Vikings game. Leo wore his football jammies to cheer on the Vikes! Claire even had her jersey on, so cute!

It was a busy weekend and now it's time to start a new week. I am not thrilled about day-light savings time. I hate the thought of it getting dark at 5pm. Is it really necessary? I am already ready for spring, yikes it could be a long winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment