Monday, August 15, 2011

Carver County Fair and 31 weeks
































































We took Leo to the Carver County Fair on Sunday and had so much fun! We started out looking at the animals and then checked out the tractors and then went to the parade. I have never been to the CCF parade before so I didn't know what to expect but it was amazing! Over 2 hours of trucks, "no top cars" (convertibles), animals, music and LOTS of CANDY!!! Leo loved every second of the parade and watched for the entire 2 hours. After it was over, we were planning on heading home to give him a nap, but of course he remembered that we told him he could go on the rides. So, we went back into the fair and rode the rides- cars, a bus, and a boat. What more could a little boy ask for!!!


We went to the fair last year and took a picture of Leo in the big tractor tire...We amazingly got him to pose in the same tire this year. Can you believe how much he has changed. Time is going way too fast!!!


I had my 31 week appointment today. The doctor said I am right on track to deliver close to my due date, October 17th. Baby is healthy and growing big! I am feeling very pregnant and ready to meet the little man. It is getting harder to play on the floor with Leo, carry him up the stairs, find a spot on my shrinking lap for him to sit, and run after him. Although I am slowing down, Leo is still a full fledged toddler with LOTS of energy!!! I am excited for him to meet his little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment