Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun Christmas Activities














































We spent the week before Christmas doing fun holiday activities. One morning Leo and I made cookies. I put out the big mat and Leo helped me mix the dough. When the cookies came out of the oven, I put him in his highchair and gave him the sprinkles! He LOVED decorating the cookies and when he found out that the sprinkles tasted sweet, he started licking the cookies and the extra sprinkles on his tray. Surprisingly the cookies turned out great!


My neighbor Alli hosted a little Christmas party for the neighbor kids. We did an ornament exchange, sang some songs, ate some cookies and listened to books. It was a very fun way for the kids to spend time together! Thanks Alli!

No comments:

Post a Comment