Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update...











Friday, October 9th was Molly and Michael's 23rd birthday. Leo and I were lucky enough to celebrate with Molly by going out for lunch. Michael was in Dallas, so we had to send him a special birthday message. It's hard to believe that the babies are 23!

Leo has been very interactive lately and smiling like crazy! It is fun to watch him reach for toys, find his hands, coo and talk and cuddle with his "taggies"(the little blankets a few people made him when he was born.) He is such a joy!

I went back to work for two mornings this week. I subbed for a co-worker who was out of town. It was fun to see all of my previous students and friends. Although I had a good time, I couldn't wait to get back to see Leo. It made me realize how blessed I am to be home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment