Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Big Trip!





Leo, myself and my parents went to Sioux Falls last weekend to visit my Grandma and family. It was his first big car trip and he did great!!! He slept the entire way there (4 hours) and the entire way home. The only time he woke up was to eat and then he went right back to sleep. Apparently he loves the motion of the car. Maybe I should start napping him in his car seat...

We had a great time while we were there. It was so fun to introduce him to my Grandma Nelson, Aunt Jody, Uncle Pat and cousins Allie, Payton and Olivia. It was nice to have a change of scenery (my first time out of the cities since May) and to visit with my family. My Grandma is an AMAZING cook and she prepared so many great meals. Overall it was a wonderful time had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment