Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




We had a wonderful Easter! My Grandma Nelson was in town so we had her along with my parents and Charlie over for brunch and then we all went to Westwood Community Church. The service was great with lots of fun music. I think Baby Allen liked it because he was kicking the whole church service! Kevin is looking forward to next Easter at church when he can hold Baby Allen in the back with all of the other Dad's and babies (I am pretty sure it's just an excuse to slip out early...)

After church we went to my parents house and my Grandma Davis came over and we had a great Easter dinner and watched the Masters. It was a very relaxing day! I reminded Kevin that this is our last Easter to sit back and relax. In the future we will spend the day hiding Easter baskets, hunting for eggs and eating treats! Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment